About Filament’s Sensory-Friendly Performance:
The Adventures of Robin Hood
Sunday, February 19 @ 3pm (Date revised)
To learn more about The Adventures of Robin Hood, click here!
Sensory-friendly performances are designed to create a performing arts experience that is welcoming to all families with children with autism or with other sensory sensitivities.
Accommodations for this performance may include:
- Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds;
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the performance;
- A reduction of strobe lighting or lighting focused on the audience; (Please note there is a disco ball. Let us know if this poses any issue.)
- Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance;
- Space throughout the theater for standing and movement;
- Fewer tickets will be sold making for a smaller audience size;
- Filament staff will be on hand to be inviting and accommodating to families’ needs.
- A “Social Story” is available for download to help prepare for the performance at home. Click to download: Robin Hood Social Story
Please Note: Individuals without sensory sensitivities or not accompanying those who do are encouraged to attend a different performance.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This production is made possible in part due to a sponsorship from Fort Knox Studios.