FORTS! Build Your Own Adventure
Back for another exciting year of adventure!
Enter a world of play and creation as Filament Theatre transforms into a play-space for children and parents to build new worlds. Using cardboard boxes, sheets, clotheslines, and more, you will build adventures of your own devising. With theatrical design elements working together to support creative play, your family is sure to be swept away in the adventure!
Snacks and drinks will be available.
- The first ticket you purchase will include one adult admission and one child admission. You may purchase additional adult or child tickets after first purchasing the companion ticket.
- There may be no more than 3 children for every 1 adult ticket purchased. If you would like to bring a larger group of children, there will be an additional fee for us to provided additional facilitators. Please call for details.
- All participants will be asked to take off their shoes, so please bring appropriate socks.
- The experience lasts about one hour.
- A limited # of walk-up tickets will be available at each performance. Call if you have any questions.
We will be holding a sensory friendly performance of FORTS on February 23 at 11am. Tickets can be purchased above.
We love celebrating special days with young people! Birthday parties can be booked via the ticket link above. If the date you would like is inactive, please email to inquire as to availability.
- Host arrives 30 minutes prior to performance start time for a special introduction with our Adventure Guides.
- Guests arrive 15 minutes prior to performance start time
- After the event there will be party tables set-up for cake and further (seated) celebration.
- Filament will provide juice, snacks, paper goods, and basic decorations. (Cake not provided)
- Pick-up should be scheduled for 1 hour and 15 minutes after the performance start time.
- For questions or to confirm availability please email email@example.com.
We will have Grown-Ups nights on January 12, February 9, and March 9 @ 8pm. BYOB!
Questions? Want to bring a group? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created by Julie Ritchey
Space Design: Eleanor Kahn
Sound Design: Jeffrey Levin
Lighting Design: Carley Walker
Lead Teaching Artist: Andrew Marikis
Logo Photos: Audia Inc
Promotional Video/Photos: Ryan Stajmiger
Special thanks to The Habitat for Humanity ReStore located at 6040 N Pulaski Rd, Chicago, IL 60646