Tickets Free & available starting Sept 7, 2016.
Adapted by Filament Theatre Based on the stories of Northwest Side residents. Celebrate our community heritage in this one-of-a-kind performance canonizing the history and legend of Chicago’s Northwest Side.
More coming soon!
Crossing Six Corners is back this fall and better than ever — but we need you to make it happen!
Interested? There are four easy ways you can get involved.
- Share your Memories on May 29 or June 19.
- Our neighbors are our greatest inspiration. Your stories, memories, and ideas are the basis of every edition of Crossing Six Corners! Did you grow up on the northwest side, or do you live here currently? Come share your memories with us!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve an interview slot, and please indicate which date (5/29 or 6/29) you prefer.
- Volunteer to be an Interviewer.
- Want a chance to get to know your neighbors better? Join us for our Volunteer Interviewer orientation days on May 1 from 5pm-6:30pm or May 3 from 7:00pm-8:30pm.
- Email email@example.com to RSVP for the Orientation! Please indicate if you will be attending on 5/1 or 5/3.
- Write or Record your own Interview.
- Have a story to share, or a loved one you’d like to interview? Using the voice memo app on your phone, record your interview and email it directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of your email, please include your name and the name of the person you are interviewing.
- Audition on June 26!
- This year, Crossing Six Corners will be performed by a team of professional actors and community members. If you’d like to be on stage, email email@example.com for more details about the audition and performance schedule.